- Blood donation leads to weakness.
- Government hospitals prohibit blood from private Blood Banks.
- Blood Bank is a commercial and profit making activity.
- Women and girls cannot donate blood.
- Blood donation never leads to weakness it moreover brings in new energy.
- According to the NOC issued by the Government of India, government hospitals can take blood from any licensed Blood Bank.
- Blood Bank is completely a no profit, no loss service.
- Any healthy person, weighing more than 45 kgs. and in the age group of 18 to 60 can donate blood irrespective of their gender.