1) Ku Shubhada D. Kulkarni stood 1st and Ku Sulabha D. Kulkarni stood llnd in merit list of B.Sc III (Summer 2011) of S. G. B. Amravati University, Amravati. Ku. Shubhada D. Kulkarni got two gold medals and two silver medals and Ku. Sulabha D. Kulkarni got one gold medal in the convocation held on 18 Feb 2012 by S. G. B. Amravati Unversity, Amravati.
2) Ku. Ankita D. Kabra, Ku. Manju Pariyani (B.Sc.I), got Inspire Scholarship of Govt. of India
3) a) Ku. Manju Pariyani, Ku. Ankita Kabra and Ku. Trishila Adwani got second position in state level
poster exhibition of "Biotechnology for better tomorrow1 at B.A..M.U. Aurangabad.
(b) Ku. Kalpana A. Palaspagar (M.Sc.l- Chemistry) and Mayuri Vasu (B.Sc.Ill) got prizes for Best
Research Paper presentation in state level seminar on ‘Recent Trends in Global Environmental Issues’
held at Shivaji College, Akot.
4) Ku. Abhilasha Deshmukh, Ku. Ankita Kabra and Ku. Ankita Sharma got 1st, llnd and Illrd prize
respectively in 11th state level Microbiological contest organized by R.C. Patel College, Shirpur.
5) Shri Tushar S. Ghope got first prize in intercollegiate seminar competition in Botany at Phulsing
Naik Mahavidyalaya, Pusad, 2nd prize in seminar competition in chemistry at Shri Shivaji College,
Amravati and also secured 1st prize in college level concept test in chemistry organized by Indian
Association of Chemistry Teachers on the eve of International year of chemistry
6) Ku. Vinita Jha got 1st prize in intercollegiate seminar competition in chemistry at Shri Shivaji
Anshu J. Arunkumar (under officer) has participated in Youth Exchange Programme at Nepal (2011-12)
a) Ku. Kalyani Moharil got colour coat in Table Tennis.
b) Ku. Durga Dandale got colour coat in wrestling and secured 3rd position in University Judo
4. UGC has provided grants for the following scheme :
1) Women’s Hostel
5. Development assistance to colleges for merged schemes :
a) Colleges with relatively higher proportion of SC / ST / OBC
b) Special grants for enhancement of initiative for capacity building in colleges.
c) Establishment of UGC – Network Reource Centre (UGC – NRC)
d) Equal opportunity centre in colleges.
e) Remedial coaching for SC / ST / OBC (excluding creamy layer) and minorities.
f) Coaching for NET / SET for SC / ST / OBC (excluding creamy layer) and minorities (Mathematics).
g) Career and Counselling Cell.
h) Coaching class for entry in services for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) and minorities.