U.G.C. Text Books Scheme: The books under this scheme are to be given to the deserving students of the college on a deposit equal to the cost of the books. The deposit shall be refunded after reopening of the college.
U.G.C. Book Bank: The books are loaned to needy and deserving students for use during the course of their study on payment of necessary deposit.
General Rules & Regulations of the Library
1) A student will be issued one or two books at a time.
2) Books issued shall have to be returned within period of thirty days failing which student will have to pay a fine of one rupee per book per day of the delay till the return of the books.
3) In case the books are lost, students will have to pay the replacement cost of books along with fine of
4) Magazines and journals are not issued. They will be accessible in the reading room only.
5) A student will have to give his/her demand slip to the library attendant on the earlier, day who will issue the books to him on the next day.
6) A student will have to bring with him/her Library Card and Identity Card at the time of issue of books.
7) No books shall be issued after the commencement of practical examination for degree college students and 15th April for PG student.
8) Books shall be issued to the student on his/her Library Card only and not on the Card of any other
9) While taking the books the students shall see that the books issued to them are intact. If it comes to
the notice of the Librarian at the time of return of books that certain pages are missing, the student in
possession of the books shall be liable to pay the full cost of the books and fine of Rs. 10/-
It is located in the college premises. Practical note books are to be purchased from the store. Students may also purchase stationary from the store. They can also purchase materials like Soap, Hair-Oil, Tooth Paste, Tooth Brush etc. at concessional rates.
- Faculty Profiles