The college has organised a Parent-teacher meeting on Saturday, 13th Sept. 2014 in college auditorium hall at 3.30 pm. The main purpose of meet was to create a common platform, where teacher and parents come together to enrich the student’s educational experiences and discuss variety of issues, regarding all round development of students.
The meeting was organised under guidance and presidentship of Principal Dr. Vijay Nanoty. Teachers and parents of senior college students attended the meet.
The agenda of the meeting
- Welcome and introduction of teachers and parents.
- Formation of Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
- Distribution of college uniform among needy students and felicitation of merit students.
- Appeal to build up fund for PTA activities.
- To provide information about various student oriented activities and schemes run by college.
- Suggestion from parents.
- Any subject with permission of chair.
Minutes of the meeting
Parent teacher meeting was started with goddess Saraswati poojan. Welcome address and introductory speech was proposed by Dr. Archana Amaley, coordinator of Parent Teacher Association, she explained how PTA can offer the best possible learning environment for the students. Then all faculty members were introduced to parents.