- To develop the physical fitness of the student .
- To ensure mass participation of the student.
- To identify the sports-talent and nurture it.
- To develop the spirit of Sportsmanship , Qualities of Leadership, Sprit
- of Risk-taking, Co-operative Team work with Social Aspects.
- To make the students realize their Strength, Skills, Fitness & Alertness.
- To arouse interest in self defense related sports for self defense.
Name of the Department : Department of Physical Education
Year of Establishment : 1st April 1970
Names of Activity : Physical Education & Sports
Annual/ semester : Yearly Programme
Number of Teaching posts : Director of Physical Education
Experience in the field of Physical Ed. & Sports : UG and PG : 12 years
Research, Publications and Academic Contributions
- Number of Papers Published in Journals : 04
- Number of Papers Presented in : 09
- (Seminars/ Conferences/ Symposia)
Research Number of Projects Completed : 01 (MRP)
Any other information (Sport Related Activities) :
- ‘Best Participant Award’ in State Level Masters Swayamsiddha Training Camp of Maharashtra State held at Latur from 28/07/2008 to 06/08/2008.
- ‘Committee Member’ of Wrestling Selection Committee, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati.
- Colour Holder of Judo and Wrestling.
- Karate Brown Belt III.
- Expert in handling Weapons of Indian Traditional Culture.
|Session||Contribution to Corporate life and Management of the University|
|2010-11||University’s Wrestling (Men& Women) Selection Committee Member|
|Inter Collegiate T.T. Women’s B & Men’s A Zone Tournament Person Incharge|
|Committee Member of College Affiliation Committee of S.G.B.A.U. on
03/03/11 at Amravati
|Committee Member of Placement committee of Mr. Kailash Karale, D.P.E.,
Shri Narsing Arts College, Akot
|Coach of S.G.B.A. University’s Women Wrestling from 27th to 30th October 2010
for All India Inter University Wrestling Championship, Jaipur.
|2011-12||Inter Collegiate T.T. Men’s Tournament Person Incharge|
|University’s Wrestling(Men & Women)) Selection Committee Member|
|Judo Coach – Amravati Division Police Judo Team|
|2012-13||Inter Collegiate T.T. Men’s Tournament Person Incharge|
|Scrutiny Committee Member for All India Inter University Wrestling
(M&W) Championship 2012 on 12th to 16th Dec.12
|University’s Wrestling (Men & Women) Selection Committee Member|
|2013-14||Organizing Secretary of one day conference of Physical Education Teacher at
Shri R.L.T. College of Science, Akola, 23th Feb 2014
|University’s Wrestling(Men & Women) Selection Committee Member|
|2014-15||University’s Wrestling(Men & Women) Selection Committee Member|
Contribution to Corporate life and Management of the Institution
- Local Managing Committee
- General Evaluation of College Committee – Chairman
- Career Guidance Committee – Member
- Sports Committee – Chairman
- Student Represented Council -Member
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell – Member
- Member / Incharge of UGC Merged Grant Scheme –
- Coaching Classes Entry in Services of SC/ST/OBC & Minorities
- Officer Incharge of S.G.B.A. University’s Summer 2011 examination
- College Magazine Committee – Chairman / Member
- Consultancy Extension Work Committee -Member
- Code of Conduct Grievance Committee –Member
- Incharge HOD of Language Department
- Coaching of Judo, Wrestling & Boxing with Physical Fitness Training under extension work of department.
College Sports Activities
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Annual Sports Day
- Medical Check-up.
- Sports Adventure Tour
- Community Development & Extension Work
- Inter Collegiate Tournament
- Cultural Activities (Youth Festival)
- Fitness ,Boxing & Judo Training Centre (Self Defense)